At BTG Advisory our forensic services experts are proficient in providing robust, independent forensic accounting expert assistance and opinions in relation to matters involving breach of fiduciary duty and misfeasance by company directors.
The team can assist at all stages from preliminary expert advisory reports through to expert witness services, should matters go to court. Our experts act for either side in a dispute, or for both as a single joint expert.
- Expert Witness
- Forensic Accounting
- Forensic Valuation
Typical areas of work
- Directors treating non-business expenditure as business expenditure
- Diversion of business
- Excessive management charges
- Fraudulent payments to dummy suppliers
- Improper payment of dividends and distributions, including accounting for provisions and contingent liabilities
- Misuse of directors’ loan accounts
- Profit siphoning through overcharging for goods and services by related suppliers
- Quantification of damages
- Transactions at undervalue, including the sale of shareholdings