Our BTG Global Advisory (“BTG GA”) affiliates, B. Riley Advisory Services in the USA and TCP Partners in Brazil, have partnered to open an office in Mexico — B. Riley Advisory Services de Mexico.
The new operation will be led by Gaston Mauvezin, a seasoned executive with decades of regional experience—including in Mexico, Brazil and Argentina—across the automotive, financial services, real estate, agribusiness, industrial and consumer sectors.
We are delighted to announce the extension of our geographic reach into Mexico. As many of you know we have a vibrant international network through our BTG GA partnership, of which we were founding members. For this latest expansion, B. Riley Advisory Services leveraged TCP Latam’s regional experience and relationships to bring Mexico into the fold.
The expansion of BTG GA continues with the appointment of ftt partners, a forensic, transaction, turnaround advisory firm focused on middle-market companies in special situations in Russia.
Founded in 2018, ftt partners has a team of over 15 professionals with extensive experience in the different sectors of the economy and has profound experience in industrial production, mining, oil & gas, agribusiness, retail, infrastructure and transportation. ftt partners provides a wide range of services including restructuring and financial advisory, transaction, forensic, M&A and financial investigation.
ftt partners appointment further enhances the international footprint of BTG Global Advisory, which launched on 1 June 2015 and now includes ten members across multiple jurisdictions:
- B.Riley Advisory Services (USA & Mexico) - www.brileyfin.com
- Begbies Traynor Group (UK and, in association with Clarity Advisory SA, Greece and the Balkans) - www.begbies-traynor.com
- Farber (Canada) - www.farbergroup.com
- ftt partners (Russia) – fttpartners.com
- Integrated Capital Services Limited (India) - www.raas.co.in
- Matuson & Associates (South Africa) - www.matusonassociates.co.za
- PLUTA Rechtsanwalts GmbH (Germany, Italy and Spain) - www.pluta.net
- Rodgers Reidy (Australia, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore & New Zealand) - www.rodgersreidy.com
- TCP Partners (Brazil and Latin America) - www.tcp-partners.com
- Zalis SAS (France, Belgium and Morocco) - www.zalis.com
Mark Fry, Chairman of BTG Global Advisory, said:
"We are delighted to welcome ftt partners to our growing international alliance, as we collaborate to build a truly global offering that allows clients to access specialist expert advice across all of the major sectors and business territories.”
Andrey Sorochan, Founder & Partner at ftt partners said:
“We are excited to have joined BTG Global Advisory and be part of such an established alliance offering advisory, restructuring and insolvency. This partnership will enable clients to work with us globally, but also allow ftt partners to continue to grow, diversify our client base and expand the depth and breadth of our service offerings.”